Poetry for the Birthday Girl
I'd like to thank Cecile for suggesting this stupendous idea! Thanks Cecile!!! Fire up your right brains and get your creative juices going! I'm challenging all those who love and adore Suzanne to come up with a poem dedicated to her awesomeness. Here are a few rules:
1. The poem has to rhyme, even if it's stupid. This is non-negotiable!!!
2. It has to be at least four lines long.
3. You have to use the following words somewhere in your poem: rose, Blottie, vegetarian, and BMW.
4. Send your poem to email@example.com.
5. You must submit your poems NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, 8/7/08! So get crackin'!
I'm going to scour the Web to find an awesome widget thing-y that will highlight all the poems and post them on Friday!!
Let the wizardry of words begin!!! Woot!
Posted by Anonymous at 10:23 AM